Friday, March 13, 2009

Back in the saddle


I loathe writing these introductory blog posts.

They stick around for ages; long after it seems cute or novel to have an entry that tries to explain why you should fritter away your valuable company time reading my musings on such important issues as; how did last night's sushi compare to last week's sushi?

Regardless, welcome to my shred of the Internet. When I was with the Grand Rapids Press, I loved keeping a regular blog, The New Black (plug, plug, it's still archived). I've missed it. But I am excited to have full creative control of what I write - even if my audience is considerably smaller (hi mom!).

I hope to, at the very least, keep friends and family updated as to what is happening in my life. Despite ditching my newspaper job for a career in marketing and public relations, writing will always be my passion. This is a small way to stay connected to the old life, without sacrificing my enjoyment of the new .

And.....scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment